Thursday, July 26, 2012

The End of an Amazing Journey!

Today marked the end of the journey for Sweetie and me. It was so sad to leave all of our new friends. Luckily we still have Edmodo, Facebook, and Twitter to continue our friendships and our professional collaboration. I hope you enjoyed our blog, and perhaps it inspired you to do something outrageous and crazy yourself. They say all good things must come to an end, but I believe for Sweetie and I the good things will continue. We'll go home. Sweetie will be reunited with her friends in the pasture and she'll tell them all about our crazy adventures. Me? Well I'll spend hours sifting through everything I learned and finding ways to integrate at least some of it into my fifth grade class this year. Before you know it, school will start and another wonderful crazy adventure will begin!

Don't forget to visit the DEN where good ideas and good people meet to collaborate and share their love of learning and teaching!
Discovery Education:  http://discoveryeducation.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment